Today’s Phobia of the Week winner comes to us courtesy of Nichole Parks. Congratulations, Nichole!
- “Puckering up” strikes fear into your very being.
- Those X’s Grandma lines your birthday card with look like threats.
- You know better than Hans Christian Anderson that it wasn’t the witch that locked Rapunzel high away in a tower. Oh, no. Rapunzel had Philemaphobia and barricaded herself in from Prince Charming’s advances.
- Movies with kissing scenes are more gruesome to you than Rambo, and you always cover your eyes.
- Your fantasies of ever marrying are crushed by the words, “You may now kiss the bride.”
- French kissing and Russian Roulette are synonyms in your book.
- The thought of kissing booths at the carnival makes your stomach turn worse than a ride on The Scrambler.