This page will provide online links where you can view more of my writing, categorized by topic and publisher.
Thank you so much for your interest, it means more than I can say!
- All Things Novel: My own personal book reviewing blog; a place for fellow book lovers to come together and “talk book.” www.allthingsnovel.wordpress.com
- The Garden School Journal: A blog to encourage and equip homeschooling parents. www.gardenschooljournal.wordpress.com
- Susie Magazine: A piece on preventing teen suicide, you can read “How to Save a Life: Three Ways to Respond to a Suicidal Friend” here: http://www.susiemagazine.com/Magazine/Library/January-2011/How-to-Save-a-Life-Three-Ways-to-Respond-to-a-Suic.aspx
- CBN.com: A daily devotional about overcoming fear: http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/devotions/veldboom-weeding.aspx. A daily devotional on Psalm 23 and understanding Jesus as our shepherd: http://www.cbn.com/spirituallife/devotions/veldboom-shepherd.aspx:
- Adventures in Writing: An interview on Michelle Massaro’s blog. http://michellemassaro.blogspot.com/2011/05/social-media-monday-elizabeth-veldboom.html
- Ritty’s Adventures in Writing: “3 Steps to Selling Your First Article” http://rittywrites.blogspot.com/2011/12/3-steps-to-selling-your-first-article.html, and a guest post about my experience with the Christian Writers Guild: http://rittywrites.blogspot.com/2012/01/best-for-beginning-writer-why-i-believe.html
- Jennifer Slattery Lives Out Loud: How God delights in the details of our lives. http://jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com/2012/03/13/jelly-beans-candied-almonds-and-hearts-sigh/
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers and Daughters: Including my story about how my home schooling mama was the one who taught me how to read, you can buy this book here: http://www.amazon.com/Chicken-Soup-Soul-Inspirational-Entertaining/dp/1935096818/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332736625&sr=1-1